Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ruby Star Wrapping: The Resplendent Rose, Package number 2

This is my second entry for the Sew Mama Sew Blog Ruby Star Wrapalong contest.  I am reposting for the entry and I also wanted to mention that the boxes used in wrapping these gifts were reclaimed from the recyling.  One box is a cereal box and the other is a water filter box.  This long package is obviously the cereal box and it was a great resource since I'd completely run out of the traditional white boxes.  It was great to reclaim these boxes since going to the store for boxes with my four year old and six month old is the last thing I want to do these days! 

I'd also completely run out of ribbons and looked to my scrap fabrics again for this supply.  The ribbons on this package and on my other entry are torn strips of fabric.  And as I said in the last post the fabric used here is from a vintage sheet and the netting is a produce bag I've been saving to incorporate into my wrapping. 
Happy Wrapping Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!