I used some fabric paint that I've had in my stash for a while.
AJ really liked this heart print and wanted a dress for herself from it!
So here's the shirt and I used the Colette Laurel pattern. Its a fairly simple pattern with lots of room for embellishment and alterations.
Here's the close up of the neckline. I've been trying to stash bust my trims and laces. This is a tiny black loop trim. Its hard to see here but I love the simple effect. Hopefully I can get some pictures of me in it soon. I also made a dress from the heart fabric but it didn't turn out as well so we'll see if I have the courage to put it out there! Happy stitching!